Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A big family

I have been a part of Praise Fellowship since it began in 1993. I have to say that one of my favorite things that God has done over those years is create a family atmosphere where people genuinely love each other and care about each other's needs. I saw that truly come to life on Sunday morning. There was such a strong sense of Jesus "baptizing" us with His Love it was remarkable. And then the natural response to the Love of Jesus is to love His Body.

I John 4:12 says, "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." May we be a people completely dominated by His love for us and our love for one another. It makes for a very good life and it is ridiculously contagious.

And by the way, I love the Family at PF. You are truly the best sample of the Body of Christ that I would ever want to be involved with. I am so excited about the journey God has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment