Friday, October 23, 2009

Teaching Series


This coming weekend is our first attempt at being intentional about having and promoting a teaching series. It will be interesting to see the response. I will be talking about what has become PF's motto or slogan. And that is: Praise Fellowship: Worshiping God, Loving People. I am going to take the next four weeks and look at each word. This week we will be looking at Worship. It's a pretty huge topic, so a 40 minute talk will not do it justice, but hopefully the Lord will speak some great things to encourage us to be more and more the worshipers He has called us to be.

We are going to look at worship through the symbols of 5 body parts. They are our Heart, Knees, Mouth, Ears and Feet. I will just leave it at that for now. Come out Sunday morning to hear more or you can play with those images and let the Lord speak to you on how they are the anatomy of a true worshiper.

3 comments:

  1. i'm sad i'm going to miss the next couple of sundays... I'll have to watch from my hotel room in NYC this sunday and from baltimore next sunday. thank God for the internet huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!! And I'm excited cuz I might actually get to sit through the message... been in Celebrate for the past 5 weeks. Praying for you for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! LOL! We love the video of Zach & Meri! So cute!

    ReplyDelete