Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation

I believe that God wants to speak a fresh word in your life this summer.  He says, "Relax & take a deep breathe, get refreshed and Get Ready!!".  Sometimes we get so caught up in trying to "make things happen."  God is saying, "relax and get ready."  He has much for us to do and He is up to innumerable things.  But, so often His people are too tired to be involved.  

My encouragement is take the natural element of the summer and get refreshed.  Spend a little more time sitting, a little more time with the family, a little more time enjoying and do it all in the presence of Jesus.

Having said that, Sandie and I and the boys are heading off camping for the next 8 days or so.  I love camping.  I think it's one of the coolest things that we do as a family.

I have some blog articles that will be posted while I am gone, so keep reading.  But don't worry, I am not doing the work.  That's the beauty of modern technology and the blessing of being part of an amazing staff.  (Thanks Brian)

So, heed the call to Relax and Get Ready.  September holds many tremendous things in store, and the Lord needs a Ready People.

No comments:

Post a Comment