Saturday, August 8, 2009

From my friend Mike Greiner

I saw this on my friend, Mike Greiner's blog and I thought it was excellent and worth repeating.

Pastor Mike says:

I don't fear Islam. I don't fear governments. I don't fear the economy. I don't fear plagues. I don't fear terrorism. I don't fear men and their blustering.

I fear God. 

His powerful Gospel is spreading life-fire and re-shaping the world so quickly that the story-tellers of the lost cannot even see the progress. The Gospel, the good news that God sent His Son as the greatest act of love in the universe to save those who are lost, this Gospel must triumph. Only the fame of Jesus will remain, when all the glory of men and their plans falls.

Jesus said, "Don't be afraid, little children. It is your Father's pleasure to give you the Kingdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment