Friday, September 11, 2009

A big vision

I was at a staff meeting yesterday at Praise Fellowship. We did a lot of things, and the one thing that stuck out to me is our ability to dream. Pastor Peter from Kenya was there and he encouraged us to have an impossible vision. A vision so big that there is no way that a human being could accomplish it. He quoted D.L. Moody who said, "If God is your partner, let your plans be big."

Let me encourage all of us to have big dreams. God is truly about big and He is encouraging us to join Him. So, have a big vision for your family, your job, your relationships, your future. And, keep trusting in the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Rick, this is a great word! Very timely. We look forward to seeing you & Sandie very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with the timeliness! I even passed your words on to my pastor. This has been a recurring theme with me and some of my friends. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete